Strength Connection Wellness
At Flourish we believe that life should include more of the good stuff, like spontaneous cocktails, random acts of kindness and perfectly ripe avocados. But we understand that if you are a coffee-drinking, list-making, errand-running superwoman (and you are!) sometimes the good stuff just doesn’t get a look in.
So that’s what we are here for, to add some more of the good stuff back into your crazy-ass life! We specialise in giving you permission to book out some ‘me time’. We want to help you strengthen your muscles, quiet your mind and honour your health. Because we know that if you take some time to nourish your soul with nutrition, exercise and relationships, life just gets a little easier. Remember, just like cocktails, avocados and kindness, wellness is worth making some time for.
Flexibility Meets Strength
Finding balance is at the core of what we do. It starts with our workouts: Every Barre class works strategically to build strength and flexibility for optimal body balance and improved posture.
What is barre
Barre fitness is a hybrid of ballet inspired movements, combined with the stretch elements of yoga and the core strength of pilates. Barre fitness uses the support of the ballet barre itself, therefore offers great stability and balance for the elderly or pregnant.
- Barre fitness’ low interval training format is perfectly designed for every age and fitness level.
- You do not need to be fit, so can start at anytime and at any stage with Barre fitness.
- With boutique class size you're not sure a number but part of the community.
- The low impact method is perfect for rehabilitation, prenatal and post natal.
- Our barre classes will leave you feeling stronger and taller.