Vegan, Gluten Free Bars
Is your tummy starting to feel a bit funny from more flour / gluten than usual with a lot of home baking? Try this gluten free, vegan recipe for your next round of baking!
- 1 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 cup cane sugar and 3/4 cup stevia in the raw
- 2 flax eggs2 tablespoons of flax seed + 5 tablespoons of cold water, stirred together
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups Bob’s Red Mill paleo flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 teaspoons of chai spice or1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of cloves
- 1/2 tsp of ginger
- Preheat the oven to 350F and prep/line a 8″ square baking dish with parchment paper.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a separate bowl and whisk together.
- Cream the coconut oil and sugars in the bowl of a stand mixer. Add in flax eggs and vanilla; beat a few times to combine.
- Combine dry and wet ingredients in thirds; pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
For the full recipe, click here.