Simple hacks for keeping hydrated
Things are starting to heat up. So staying hydrated should be a top priority.
Keeping hydrated is so important for thinking clearly, functioning well and avoiding nasty headaches.
Here are some tips to make staying hydrated easier...
1) Don't wait until you are thirsty - Often, by the time you feel thirsty, you are already dehydrated. So drink water throughout the day to avoid dehydration.
2) Bring a bottle - Want to avoid feeling thirsty and irritable when you're out and about? Make sure you take a water bottle with you wherever you go!
3) Replenish your electrolytes - If you're sweating, you're not only losing water but also important minerals. Replenish your electrolytes - click here to purchase my favourite Lemon & Lime option
4) Make it fancy - If you're not a big fan of the taste of plain water, make it fancier by adding fresh fruits like lemon or berries. Or you can add in a cold brew fruit tea bag.
5) Mark your water bottle - Adding dashes and times can help you to stay on track and keep hydrated throughout the day. You can get bottles with markings already on them to make things simple.
Let me know, do you struggle to stay hydrated during the summer months?