Exercise is one of the best wellness tools available and should be a part of your everyday routine. However, sometimes we overdo exercise so much that it can be counterproductive.
Let’s review some common offenders…
1. Relying Too Much on Jogging
2. Making Workouts Too Long
3. Using Poor Form to Increase Weight or Number of Reps
4. Losing Sleep Over Workouts
5. In Search of the Perfect Program
6. Fitness That’s Too Functional
Though it is great to stay motivated to stick to a workout routine, people often become overzealous and burn out from doing too much. Choosing a manageable, consistent exercise goal will provide results because of its sustainability.